Prep 12 hrs
Cook 0 mins
I have NO clue where I got this. I have no clue where it came from. It interested me when I posted it to my old site because it uses soy sauce, oyster sauce and sherry.
- 8 chicken wings
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 44.37 ml oyster sauce
- 29.58 ml sweet sherry, plus
- 12.32 ml sweet sherry
- salt and pepper
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 118.29 ml cornflour
- 946.36 ml oil (for deep frying)
- To Marinate: Place the chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl. In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, salt and pepper and pour mixture over chicken; turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, disposing of any remaining marinade. Mix all-purpose flour with corn flour in a shallow dish or bowl and toss wings in flour mixture until well coated.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or deep fryer and deep fry wings until crispy and cooked through (juices run clear).
- Drain on paper towelling and serve.