Recipe by drhousespcatcher
I have NO clue where I got this. I have no clue where it came from. It interested me when I posted it to my old site because it uses soy sauce, oyster sauce and sherry.
- 8 chicken wings
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet sherry, plus
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sweet sherry
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup cornflour
- 4 cups oil (for deep frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- To Marinate: Place the chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl. In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sherry, salt and pepper and pour mixture over chicken; turn to coat. Cover dish and refrigerate to marinate for 12 to 24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade, disposing of any remaining marinade. Mix all-purpose flour with corn flour in a shallow dish or bowl and toss wings in flour mixture until well coated.
- Heat oil in a deep skillet or deep fryer and deep fry wings until crispy and cooked through (juices run clear).
- Drain on paper towelling and serve.