Recipe by Kim D.
My Aunt Lorraine brought this salad to one of our Easter dinners several years ago. It was a huge hit and I made sure that she gave me a copy of the recipe. However, she wasn't very specific with the size of salad dressing bottles. Cook time = refrigerate time.
Top Review by Marie Nixon
4-stars is an average rating for the 5 people who I served this to and asked to rated it. I used an 8 oz. bottle of Wishbone Zesty Italian dressing and 4 oz. of a poppyseed dressing. I took chef Lauralie41's suggestion and drained the tomatoes very, very well before adding them to the mix. I refrigerated the salad overnight.
- 16 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large cucumber, chopped
- 1 bottle Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 bottle poppy seed dressing
- 1 red bell peppers or 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped