Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
off the atkins webpage
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup sugar free chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan, combine cream, water, syrup and cocoa powder. Bring to a simmer and stir until cocoa powder dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate and vanilla extracts. Pour mixture into an 8-inch square pan.
- Freeze until almost solid, about 3 hours.
- To serve, break up frozen mixture, place in blender or food processor and blend until softened and slushy. Transfer to glasses and serve.