1/3 Photos of Asparagus With Balsamic Butter (Weight Watchers 0 Points)
From Weight Watchers' Five Ingredient Fifteen Minute cookbook (Spring 2008). The recipe calls for boiling the asparagus but really you should cook the asparagus by your preferred method. I prefer to saute my asparagus in a little olive oil and sea salt. Enjoy :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Snap off tough ends of asparagus.
- 2Bring 1 inch of water to a boil in a large skillet and add asparagus.
- 3Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- 4Drain and place on a serving platter.
- 5While asparagus cooks, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and coat with cooking spray.
- 6Add shallots and saute 1 to 2 minutes until soft.
- 7Remove from heat and stir in butter and balsamic vinegar.
- 8Pour balsamic butter over asparagus, sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss well.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Asparagus With Balsamic Butter (Weight Watchers 0 Points)
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.2
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 3.8 mg
- Sodium 182.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 3.6 g