Bold and juicy! Adapted from Morgan Robinson, Smoke Open Fire Cooking in Napa, Sunset.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red chili pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1Mix 1 tablespoons boiling water, the garlic, and chile; let steep 3 minutes. Stir in remaining chimichurri ingredients; season with salt.
- 2Halve rolls and toast, cut side up, in a 350° oven until crisp, about 10 minutes.
- 3Heat oil in a large heavy frying pan over medium heat and add sausages. Cook, covered, turning often, until cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes. Top each with cheese, remove from heat, and cover until cheese melts. Sprinkle with paprika.
- 4Spoon 2 to 3 tablespoons chimichurri onto roll halves and make a sandwich with sausages. Serve with remaining chimichurri.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Argentine-Style Sausage Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (223 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.6
- Calories from Fat 578
- Total Fat 64.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 91.6 mg
- Sodium 1112.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 26.9 g