Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a great and tasty little dish that can be served with a variety of side dishes
- 4 chicken breasts, thawed
- 4 cups finely chopped almonds
- 1 cup breadcrumbs, any flavor
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- seasoning (I used cajun seasoning for extra flavor and it was GREAT! But your favorite seasoning will do)
- 3 eggs
- PReheat oven to 400*F.
- Mix eggs in a bowl for dipping. In another bowl also for dipping, mix the chopped almonds, bread crumbs, and seasoning. PLace chicken in the egg and then in the almond mix coating well.
- Place chicken in a hot skillet with the olive oil and fry on both sides. Just a few minutes on both sides .
- Place chicken in a baking dish that has been coated with cooking spray. Place in the oven to finish cooking for 15-28 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and the juices are clear.
- Serve with your favorite pasta dish, rice, green salad -- and mango salsa.
- I served this one with a zucchini pasta that was great!