Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick, easy breakfast that taste good and is healthy too!
- 8 ounces vanilla yogurt, divided (or other flavors)
- 1 cup granola cereal, divided (I prefer homemade)
- mixed fruit (optional)
- Place 1/3 cup of granola in a parfait glass. Top with half of the yogurt.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining granola.
- Note, mix any of your favorite fruits into the yogurt before assembling or layer fruit in between yogurt and granola layers if so desired.
Really good and easy parfait. I used Yoplait Light vanilla yogurt, Special K Cinnamon & Pecan cereal instead of granola (because I didn't have any), and a few slices of banana on top.
I gave this recipe 5 stars. I love yogurt parfaits. I had never had one until I tried one at this little bistro. They were made with the exact ingredients and about the right amounts. The granola I'd say was probably more like 1/2 cup and was homemade. The mixed berries were a mix thawed raspberries, strawberries and blueberries. The other difference was the order of ingredients. The way I had it yogurt was in the bottom, then the fruit and topped with granola. Overall I'm so glad I found this recipe. Thanks for posting a yummy recipe! Christine (internetnut)
Very good. I made this for dessert and it was enjoyed. I didn't have any fruit. I used low fat vanilla yogurt and I didn't measure the granola, I just dumped it in my yogurt container so I'm sure it wasn't a cup worth of granola. Will be eating this more often.