Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This ham is absolutely delicious! Perfect for any holiday meal!
- 2 1⁄2 lbs of pre-cooked ham
- 1 (20 ounce) bottle 7-Up soda
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup of crosse & blackwell ham glaze
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- In a saucepan, melt butter.
- Add the brown sugar, 7-up, cornstarch, and ham glaze to the melted butter.
- Cook until thickened.
- Place sliced ham in a roasting pan.
- Pour glaze mixture over ham.
- Cover ham with foil and bake in 300 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours.