In working with the paleo diet while at the same time keeping cholesterole levels down I have made adjustments to recipes and created my own versions using all paleo ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 egg whites
- 118.29 ml vegetables, raw (zuchinni, peppers, onions, mushrooms)
- 9.85 ml coconut oil
- 29.58 ml almond milk (optional)
- 1Dice or slice vegetables the way you would like. Lightly saute in coconut oil. Remove vegetables.
- 2Whisk egg white to fluffy (add almond milk to egg whites if using). Pour eggs into skillet and let bottom firm slightly. Put vegetables into eggs. When partly cooked fold egg over vegetables twice as you roll with your spatula into omelette form.
- 3Done when eggs are cooked through. Plate and enjoy!
- 4Note* vegetables are a total 1/2 cup, you will need to select any vegetable you would like to add that is paleo friendly. You can use a mix of vegetables but the 1/2 cup is the most you want to put in the omelette.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for 3 Egg White Omelette Paleo
Serving Size: 1 (108 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.0
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 164.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: