Yogurt, Cucumber and Lettuce Salad
photo by Bonnie G #2
- Ready In:
- 1 (16 ounce) container yogurt
- 1 medium head romaine lettuce, cut into pieces
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, chopped (including green portion)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon crushed mint
- Toss ingredients together in a bowl.
- Keep chilled until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Had this with recipe#356004 last night and enjoyed very much. Nice light salad that reminded me of Tzikie (sp?) my only changes was to use thinly sliced sweet onions (all I had) and baby spinach leaves instead of Romaine - again all I had. Used Greek Style yogurt as I felt it wouldn't be as watery with the cucumbers. I think next time I might even add a teaspoon of vinager for an extra tang, and we will be making this again. Made for PAC Spring 2011