Trisha Yearwood's Sweet Tea
- Ready In:
- Fill a saucepan with enough water to cover tea bags.
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Let tea steep for 10 minutes in the pan.
- Pour sugar in a pitcher and add the hot tea, making sure to stir until all sugar dissolves.
- Finish filling the pitcher with very cold water.
- Drop orange slices into tea and garnish glasses and pitcher with additional slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a busy mom both with stuff at home and my work. My kids and husband love to try new creations so they are right at home with my love of recipes. It is fun to make something and try several different ways at it. I love to try different enchilada recipes, recipes for various ice teas, and anything that gets food on the table on the weeknights. Restaurant recipes for the weekends are another favorite.