Strawberry Pretzel Dessert
photo by jellygirl
- Ready In:
- 2 cups crushed pretzels
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, block
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- For the crust, mix the pretzels, butter and 3 TBL sugar. Press into 9 x 13 pan and bake for 7 minutes. Set aside and let it cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup sugar. Fold in the whipped topping, and spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate till well chilled.
- In a mixing bowl dissolve the gelatin in the boiling water, and allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberries and pineapple and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate till serving time.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!