Southwest Sonoran Sunrise Breakfast Quiche
photo by pippin5903_11240155
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (20 ounce) package Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 teaspoon taco seasoning
- 1 lb bacon, cooked till crisp, drained, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, cored, seeded, cut in 1/2 inch dice
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 scallions, cut in 1/4 inch slices, white and green
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 2 cups Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 10 extra large eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9x2 inch casserole with vegetable oil spray. Spray a cookie sheet with sides with the vegetable oil. Spread out 1 bag Simply Potatoes Southwest Style Hash browns (20 ounce bag) on the pan and spray the potatoes with oil. Sprinkle potatoes with taco seasoning. Broil for 7 minutes, remove from oven, turn potatoes over and broil another 7 minutes. Potatoes will be browned and crisp. Transfer potatoes to the prepared casserole.
- To the potatoes in the casserole add chopped bacon, red pepper and cilantro. Stir in scallions, goat cheese, two cups Mexican cheese blend and beaten egg. Using a large fork, stir everything well to combine ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes till puffed and set in the center.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!