Pumpkin Cheesecake Tart or Mini Bites
- Ready In:
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree, plus
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces whipped cream, Cool Whip if desired for mini tarts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place an ovenproof glass pie plate in oven, 1/2 to 3/4 with water
- Prepare crust: by combining crust ingredients in a small bowl. Mix to combine with a fork.
- For 9" tart: Add the graham crumbs into a 9" tart pan. Spread along the bottom and at least halfway up the sides, taking care to even out the crust and tamp down, I used the bottom of a metal measuring cup.
- For mini tarts: Add one rounded tablespoon of moist crust crumbs into each mini cheesecake space. Use a small bottle (such as a spice bottle, or a shot glass) to press down the crumbs, to form a crust.
- Prepare the filling: Beat the cream cheese until very smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, sour cream, sugar and spices. Blend until well combined. Add flour and vanilla, and beat until well combined and no lumps.
- Pour or spoon filling into prepared crusts. / Divide batter among the muffin tins.
- TART, bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- MINI CHEESECAKES, bake in pre-heated oven for 17- 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- When completely cooled, cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours minimum.
- Serving options: Top with a dollop of whipped cream or if using a topping (you can pipe it on with a frosting bag & tip) , Cool Whip works best and holds up for hours, even overnite. DELISH!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi there! Originally CHICAGOLAND CHEF DU JOUR, I like to think of myself as a fantastic home cook with a flair for the gourmet. I have gotten & shared many recipes since I became a member in 2007. Although I have not been active in a few years, I still return to look for recipes from some of my fave chefs. Thanks to all you have helped me over the years and thanks a bunch to any and all reviews.