photo by iamafoodblog
- Ready In:
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella-parmesan cheese blend
- 1 envelope knorr's garlic and herb sauce mix
- 3 1⁄2 ounces sliced pepperoni, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Transfer to an oven-proof baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Sooo good (and simple)! I made this for a Super Bowl party, and it disappeared. Everyone was asking for it at our next party. Cooked sausage or ground beef also works well instead of pepperoni. I tend to use only 1/2 of the garlic and herb sauce mix, otherwise I think the flavor can be a bit overpowering. I also like to top this dip with a layer of marinara sauce. Yum!
I followed the recipe except replaced the pepperoni with 96% fat free hamburger, and used a low fat sour cream since I have a high cholesterol issue. Made a seperate dish with the pepperoni for the younger ones. Both dishes went fast. Will make it again both ways. I kind of favored the taste of the hamburger over pepperoni both were great.
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love food and I love to cook. I enjoy trying new and different foods and ingredients, enjoy traveling, festivals that gear toward food or drink, camping and being with family & friends. I am a serious cookbook and recipe collector, love my felines and try to balance my life to live to it's fullest.