Mini Pancake Bites
- Ready In:
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 cups bisquik baking mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup chopped strawberry, reserve some for topping
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries, reserve some for topping
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries, reserve some for topping
- 1⁄2 mini chocolate chip, reserve some for topping
- maple syrup, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350°F Spray a 24-cup mini muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowlcombine baking mix, milk, eggs. Separate into 4 equal portions and adddesired mix-ins.
- Add batter to the prepared muffin tin with a heaping Tablespoon or a #10 scoop. Sprinkle with more toppings.
- Bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown. Serve with maple syrup.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!