A really easy and delicious treat. They truly are "magic"
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup nuts, of choice
- 284 ml sweetened condensed milk (14 oz can)
- 1 cup sweetened coconut (3-4 oz)
- Melt butter, sprinkle crumbs over butter.
- Make this in a 9x13 pan.
- Layer chocolate chips, coconut, nuts and condensed milk.
- Press down lightly, and bake in oven at 350 F for 25-30 minutes or until lightly brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
My family always gives these treats high marks! They are sweet and gooey. We love them topped with chopped pecans and still warm from the oven! I use more margarine to form a more solid crust (or just firmly press it together), otherwise the graham crackers crumble when cut into squares. Tip: Per recipe, 4 oz. coconut = about 1-1/3 cups flaked coconut.