photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Step 1: Take a bottle of water and place on counter.
- Step 2: Get a glass, cup, bowl, Yahtzee Shaker, or any other liquid retaining container and place on counter next to the bottle of water.
- Step 3: Fill up ice cube tray with water and place in freezer (wait 3 hours) (Note: if you have an ice cube dispenser, skip step 3).
- Step 4: Pour water into container.
- WARNING: Stand back in case ice explodes.
- Step 5: Wait 1 minute.
- Step 6: Swirl with spoon.
- Step 7: Find a comfortable couch.
- All done.
Questions & Replies
Honestly, I have to say thanks. you saved my marriage and my life. I used to have no friends and a wife who thought that it would be better for me to make a self-stew, but with this recipe, she wanted me back. our yoga instructor, *read with disgust* DAVID, has been having some one-on-one lessons with wife, daughter, and one-year-old son. not to mention my sister. but after this recipe, everything changed. my wife was the one making the stews and I made David find a new career choice and a new one-on-one partner with a bit of physicality. Thank you Badgerden! with love, Ben, from Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Company.