Hot Vanilla Honey Milk
- Ready In:
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1. Get out mug of your choice, and put honey, vanilla extract and cinnamon in bottom. Set aside.
- 2. In a seperate mug, warm up milk for 2 minutes or until hot in microwave.
- 3. Poor hot milk over honey and spices, stir until dissolved. Taste to make sure it is sweet enough, if not add in more honey.
- 4. Microwave for one more minute, or until desired temperature is reached.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am actually a thirteen year old vegetarian who does a lot of cooking for herself because both of my parents eat meat and i am a pretty picky eater. I love to cook for myself and others and love cooking healthy things that i know nourish my body and those of whoever i am serving. my brother is 8 and i cook for him a lot too, and i like making up recipes for him that little bellys enjoy. leave me messages on any of my recipes!