Grilled Cheese Pizza Sandwiches
- Ready In:
- 2 slices thick bread
- 2 slices American cheese or 2 slices mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Spread butter on one slice of bread.
- Place butter side down in a pre-heated, non-stick skillet and spread one tablespoon of the pizza sauce on the bread.
- Layer the slices of cheese on top of the pizza sauce.
- Spread the other tablespoon of pizza sauce on the bread, place on top the cheese and butter the top side of the bread.
- Grill on each side until golden brown.
Join The Conversation
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I'm 48 years of age and just moved to the lovely state of South Carolina. We have 2 grown children, 3 glorious grandsons and a new granddaughter. I'm a SAHW, DH works for a Ford dealership. Love to cook, grow tomatoes & herbs, read and shop.</p>