Green Bean Fiesta Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A friend of mine gave me this recipe - it gives an extra kick to the regular green bean casserole. Everyone seems to enjoy the variation!
- Ready In:
- 4 cans green beans, drained
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can Rotel Tomatoes, drained
- 12 ounces Cheez Whiz
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions
- salt & pepper
- Combine all ingredients- reserving 1/2 c of french fried onions- stir well and pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350, sprinkle on reserved onions and bake 5 more minutes.
- Serve warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION