Graham Cracker Eclair
photo by pillsbury12
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
1 13 x 9 pan
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding or (3 1/2 ounce) packages pie filling
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) box graham crackers
- 16 ounces whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) container chocolate frosting
- Place milk and pudding in large bowl, whisk for 2 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile cover bottom of 9x13 pan with Graham Crackers, breaking rectangles to cover as much of the pan as possible, forming an even layer.
- Stir Whipped Topping in with Pudding, incorporate well. Pour half the mixture and repeat. Top with second layer with Graham Crackers. Refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Melt the Chocolate Frosting in microwave enough to pour, about 30 seconds. Mix frosting so that its pourable but not too hot. Pour over, spread and refrigerate until ready to serve. Optional to top with chopped nuts or shaved chocolate.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I happened upon this site merely by accident as all things on line. I was searching for the best recipe for soft sugar cookies that stayed soft even after they had been cooked for a few days. I have come back to this site since and have used several recipes that my family has raved about, so thanks to all the other chefs out there. I am not a recipe kind of cook when it comes to food but when it comes to baked goods or "specialty" foods I need to have something to follow. Most of my meals just happen. I have a husband who loves food and a daughter that we are trying to train into trying at least a bite of everything before she decides she doesnt like it. As for my chef name I love the Pillsbury Doughboy, he is all over in my kitchen hence the title.