Frozen Raspberry Dessert
- Ready In:
- PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare crust first.
- Mix all ingredients and spread into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Put in oven for 15 minutes (STIRRING every 5 minutes).
- Prepare filling.
- Break up frozen raspberries and then add egg whites, sugar, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Beat until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Whip 1/2 pint whipping cream on the side and fold into raspberry mixture.
- Remove 1/3 of crust mixture and set aside.
- Pour raspberry mixture over crust and sprinkle remaining crust over the top.
- Freeze overnight.
- Take out of freezer a few minutes before serving in order to let it thaw a bit.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
A unique and delicious dessert! The crust was my favorite part. I used 8 oz. cool whip for the whipped cream-I suggest reducing the amount of sugar when using sweetened cool whip. This was really easy to make; my 7 year old son made the raspberry layer. The hardest part was waiting till the next day to eat it! Great recipe-I will use this a lot this summer. Thanks!