French Onion and Beef Pinwheels Rollups
I made these for New Year's Eve this year and they went down pretty well. I had some of the French onion spread left. I served it on the side for people that wanted to dip the pinwheels. The cooking time includes the time chilling the spread before assembling the dish.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 3 large tortillas
- 4 slices roast beef, thickly sliced
French Onion Spread
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet Knorr french onion soup mix
- Mix the French onion spread ingredients and chill in the fridge for an hour.
- Once the spread has been chilled, roll out a long piece of foil and lay the tortillas on the foil so that the ends of the tortillas overlap on the inside.
- Generously spread the French Onion mixture over the tortillas. Try to cover as much of the surface as possible.
- Place the slices of roast beef down the middle of the tortillas. Overlap them so it is like one continuous strip of roast beef.
- Roll the tortillas carefully and tightly.
- Cover the rolled tortilla with the surrounding foil. Be careful to make sure the ends are sealed.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Take out and slice the big roll into smaller pieces.