1. Cut all the strawberries and put them into a pan.
2. Now squeeze 1/2 lemon on strawberries.
3. Add sugar until all the strawberries are completely covered in sugar.
4. Now mix well and keep it aside for 2hrs. After 2 hrs you will see that sugar is dissolved.
5. Now cook these strawberries on Low flame until it's thick and starts to leave the sides of the pan. Keep stirring for every 5mins.To check whether the jam is ready or not, put a drop of jam on a plate ( keep this plate in the freezer for 10 mins) and see whether the jam flows down or not. If the jam does not flow then it's ready .
In order to get more clarity, check out my youtube video. Please subscribe to my youtube channel as well.