Cinnamon Drop Doughnuts
photo by Jojo T.
- Ready In:
- In an electric fry pan or heavy skillet, heat approximately 1 inch of fat or oil to 375°.
- Combine pancake mix, 2 tablespoons sugar, water and egg.
- Stir just until pancake mix is moistened.
- Drop from a teaspoon into hot fat. .
- Brown on both sides, then drain on paper towels.
- Blend sugar and cinnamon together in plastic or paper bag. .
- Add a few doughnuts at a time; shake to coat. Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Click to feed animals I'm a retired teacher now living in the Jamaica Plain area of Boston. I have one daughter, 2 granddaughters, and 1 great-grandson(17 yo Dec '11)! I've travelled a bit throughout Europe and the U.S. as well as Honduras and Costa Rica. I think I may have some gypsy ancestors! I love to travel but am not able to anymore. So I do a LOT of reading instead. My current craft passion is knittng but I have dabbled in just about everything. I've done leaded glass work(stained glass), which I love; am working on counted cross stitch; and am willing to try any craft, at least once! I've also worked for a major insurance company as a case analyst. I have 2 cats, Teddy BB 11 .o. on the 19th of Feb, and CiCi who will be 5 years old on Mar 6th. src=http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/orn.jpg></p>