photo by NorthwestGal
- Ready In:
- 1 ounce absolut vanilla vodka (well chilled)
- 1 ounce Chambord raspberry liquor
- 1 ounce Godiva original chocolate liqueur
- 1 ounce heavy whipping cream
- Add ice to your shaker. Add all four ingredients to the shaker and shake for about 30 seconds. Strain into martini glass and enjoy!
- I store my vodka in the freezer to keep it icy cold.
- I like to crush my ice before I add it to my shaker. When I am shaking it some of the crushed ice melts and also a few tiny pieces get through my strainer into my glass which I like. If you don't want tiny ice particles in your drink than use regular ice instead of crushed.
- I have used a pitcher with a tight fitting lid to make several at once and they turn out great.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Loved this! I made one and it was delish but the cream looked like it curdled a little bit. So I had to make a second one (lol) and experiment a little. I only added half the cream on the next one and it looked much better. Although they looked a little differently, the taste was great both times. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Think Pink Tag.