- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter, Melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Melt Butter in deep sauce pan.
- Combine both sugars, milk and cocoa into melted butter.
- Boil for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Mix in Rolled oates, coconut and vanilla.
- Drop by spoonfulls to wax paper. Let set about 20 minutes.
- Cookies turn out best when made on a dry day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY