Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- Ready In:
- In large bowl combine cake mix, butter, and 1 egg.
- Mix on high till crumbly.
- Press onto the bottom of a greased 9x13 pan.
- In small bowl, beat milk, egg, and maple flavoring until blended.
- Stir in pecans and bits o brickle chips.
- Pour over cake mixture in pan, spread to cover.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes until light brown.
- Center may not appear done, but will set after cooled.
- Cut into bars.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
After DH and I moved away from the farm, and to the city...I haven't done as much cooking and very little canning. But I do come to Zaar and look for new recipes once in a while. I'm still cooking Zaar!! I like to play at Facebook, with my family and friends. A lot of my Zaar friends are there!! Yay! It's a good way to keep in touch. We travel more. We're looking at the European trips now. Hope to go in the springtime. I really want to see London, I think I lived there in a past life, I've been obsessed with it since I was 10 years old!!