Boston Turkey Burger
This is one tasty burger-love the cran/ketchup sauce!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 green onions, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup progresso Italian style breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 hamburger buns with sesame seeds
- red leaf lettuce
- In a medium bowl mix together the turkey, egg, onions, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Dijon Mustard.
- Form into 4 patties and either grill for fry until done, around 4 minutes on each side over medium high heat.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl whisk together the ketchup and cranberry sauce.
- On the bottom bun place 1 cooked burger, top with the sauce and lettuce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Made this burger pretty much as written except I did not make the sauce but I will in the future. Burger was tender and moist but I did have to cook it longer than 4 min. - more like 9 min. but on a pretty low heat & I didn't let it get really dark on the outside - I don't like that crusty hard stuff. I have one left for tomorrow's lunch too. This is a nice change from the usual beef burger. Try this, it's very good. ThanksReply
This was a really good burger... I think maybe I didn't put enough sauce on it because I didn't notice it that much. I don't like the idea of buying a whole can of cranberry sauce to only use 1/4 cup, so I'm not sure, maybe I'll just use plain ketchup next time. My husband has a grill thermometer that pages him when the food has reached a certain temperature, so we just popped them on the grill and watched TV until they were done! They looked a little dry on the outside, but were moist on the inside.Reply
see 2 more