Billy's Chocolate Buttercream
photo by Cannoli
- Ready In:
- 2 cups unsalted butter, room temperature
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat butter until smooth and creamy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- With mixer on low speed, add chocolate until just combined.
- Add milk, vanilla, and sugar; mix on medium until well combined, being careful not to overmix.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews