Baked Egg in Ham Cups With Parmesan and Green Onion
You don't have to wait until a special occasion, make these for your breakfast tomorrow. I entered the recipe as 1 egg so you can easily scale it to just the number you need. If serving a crowd, use your muffin tin/silpat. Just 1 or a few use a ramekin or silpat cup. Add other things to the cup as the spirit moves you!
- Ready In:
- 1 slice ham, thin
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon green onion, chopped
- smidge oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Oil your ramekin (or silpat cup or muffin tin).
- Place the ham inside of it, making a nice cup.
- Crack your egg into the center.
- Top with green onion and cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes. I prefer the yolk still runny -- less time.
- Pop onto your plate and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation
Excellent! Quick, easy, and very tasty. I used rosemary ham and cut them to size for putting inside a cupcake tin. Makes cleanup easier. I used seasoning salt and pepper to flavour with cheddar and mozzarella. Since I'm semi vegetarian, I added mushrooms, green peppers, and chives. 20-25 mins was just right as the egg wasn't so runny.