Avocado Potato Salad
- Ready In:
- 6 medium red potatoes, unpeeled,cut in 1 inch cubes
- 2 avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup chopped sweet onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- Boil potato cubes until just tender.
- While potatoes boil, cube avocados and toss with 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Set aside.
- Drain potatoes and place in bowl of cold water.
- When potatoes have cooled, drain well and place in large salad bowl.
- To make dressing, whisk lime juice, garlic, mustard, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil and yogurt in a medium bowl.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
- Pour dressing over potatoes and toss.
- Gently fold in avocado, onion, and cilantro.
- Serve at room temperature or cover tightly and chill for up to three hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!