How to Make Gravy
Enjoy rich, homemade turkey gravy by following these five simple steps.
By: Cooking Creation
Ingredients• 1/2 cup butter or margarine
• 1/2 cup + 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
• 4 cups turkey pan drippings
• No salt added chicken broth (optional)
• Salt and pepper, to taste
Time to Make: 20 minutes | Makes: 5 cups
PREP TIPS: If you have less than 4 cups of drippings, add chicken broth to make 4 cups. If using all broth, add 1 tablespoon chicken bouillon powder to the broth. For a thinner gravy, reduce the flour by 1 tablespoon.