- 3 -4 medium zucchini
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1/2 inch chunks (roasted if desired)
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can enchilada sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini into matchsticks.
- Heat oil in wok, add garlic and zucchini.
- Add chili powder and pepper.
- Briefly stir-fry until veggies are heated.
- Roll up in tortillas in oiled baking dish and bake for 5 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas and bake for 5-10 more minutes.