Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe makes a nice bar cookie.
- 3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly mist a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together the butter and sugar until well mixed.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and stir until blended.
- Add the flour and baking powder and stir until there are no visible streaks of flour. Fold in the white chocolate chips and nuts and chips and spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2 inch squares.