This recipe makes a nice bar cookie.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F Lightly mist a 9X13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the butter and sugar until well mixed.
- 3Add the eggs and vanilla and stir until blended.
- 4Add the flour and baking powder and stir until there are no visible streaks of flour. Fold in the white chocolate chips and nuts and chips and spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- 5Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.2
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 66.7 mg
- Sodium 76.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 31.0 g
- Protein 4.4 g