Recipe by misstee1121
I got this recipe from a coworker that brought this in for a pot luck football party at work. I personally am not on the WW's program but the recipe is 2pts per 1/2 cup serving.
Top Review by Andi of Longmeadow Farm
Please tell your co-worker she has a blasted, immense, stupendous, recipe on her hands! Man, these are great in every, single, way! I didn't change anything except used up some red potatoes from my garden. They worked perfectly, and added a great visual, a speck of color to the cauliflower, and they turned out beautifully! Will make this often, because they are that gosh, darn, good! Loved, loved, the garlic just boiling away with the cauli, and the taters. Mashed right into the whole thing. Thanks for posting such a great recipe!
- 8 ounces uncooked cauliflower, florets
- 3 small uncooked yukon gold potatoes, peeled, cut into 1-inch chunk (about 10oz)
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon table salt, divided
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons salted butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, snipped
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cauliflower, potatoes, garlic and 1/2 teaspoon of salt in a medium saucepan. Add enough water to cover and bring to a boil.
- Boil until vegetables are tender, about 10-15 minutes; drain and return to saucepan.
- Stir in milk, butter, remaining 1/2 teaspoon of salt and pepper; mash until smooth.
- Stir in chives and serve.