1/2 Photos of Twice Cooked Baby-back Ribs
3 hrs 25 mins
3 hrs 15 mins
These ribs are for those who love them falling off the bone. They come out tender, yet crispy because the are oven-baked, then grilled.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Lay slab of ribs on large sheet of aluminum foil.
- 3Sprinkle salt, pepper, and garlic powder on both sides.
- 4Use approximately half of your choice of sauce to coat both sides of ribs.
- 5Wrap foil tightly around ribs and lay on baking pan (to catch any juices).
- 6Bake in oven for 3 hours.
- 7After baking remove from foil and place on hot grill (med-high) and baste each side with remaining sauce, until edges are charcoaled and crispy, approximately 15 minutes Let ribs stand for 5 minutes before separating.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Twice Cooked Baby-back Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1832.0
- Calories from Fat 1309
- Total Fat 145.4 g
- Saturated Fat 53.2 g
- Cholesterol 489.8 mg
- Sodium 1727.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 100.7 g