Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
As usual, I didn't have all the ingredients to make a real pizza, so I had to improvise. The kids can make these as an after school snack. They are really easy.
- 6 saltine crackers
- 1⁄4 cup pizza sauce
- 6 slices pepperoni
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Lay crackers down on a microwave safe platter.
- Top with as much pizza sauce as you want.
- Place a slice of pepperoni on each cracker.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Microwave on high about one minute or until cheese is melted.
I used a pizza blend of cheeses & about 1 tsp per cracker. I only micro'd 30 seconds, which was plenty, but the crackers got *really* soggy. I don't think they'd stand up at all for a full minute. I thought these were just OK. Quick, yes, but the soggy factor made them messy to eat.