Recipe by samantha19f2001
This meatloaf is really good. The sausage gives it an added kick, and I've served it to several people and received "I don't like meatloaf, BUT..." responses.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 3 teaspoons cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl- mix together well (using hands, as gross as it may be).
- Mold mixture into a"loaf", place into 8x11 baking dish (I try to make sure the meatloaf doesn't touch the sides, it makes for easier cleanup).
- Spread more ketchup on the top of the meatloaf.
- Bake at 350 for 50 minutes to an hour.
- My favorite sides to go with this are mashed potatoes and green beans.
- You can be creative with this recipe- use spicy sausage if you like spicy; sage if you like that taste, etc You can also add chopped onions, green peppers, or salsa- I don't, but only because my kids won't eat it.
- (Bonus: if your kids are veggie haters like mine- they never even notice the mushrooms).