Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Courtesy of Ira Freehof, The Comfort Diners.
Make and share this The Elvis Smoothie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 small banana, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 3 -4 ounces milk
- additional banana, slices
- Add ingredients into blender.
- Start blending on slow speed and gradually increase to high.
- Blend until all ingredients are well combined.
- Garnish with sliced banana.
Elvis lives!! My kiddos and husband loved this smoothie. I only had one bite because I am trying to watch my calorie intake. But what I tasted sure was good. I agree with FaithB25, I could taste both the peanut butter and banana flavors without one overpowering the other. Rich and creamy no doubt. Looks like we have found a new summer treat. Thanks Nurse Di.
My kids love bananas and peanut butter so we tried this smoothie. No contest-They loved it and so did I. It made a great get up and go breakfast. Had a rich creamy texture with a distinct peanut butter and banana flavor. One did not overshadow the other. Thanks Nurse Di.
Protein power! And healthy fats and oils. Good pick me up and super easy recipe that is often made in this household.