1/4 Photos of Stuffed Baby Red Potatoes
This recipe features ingredients I keep on hand and it looks tasty. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scrub potatoes; place in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- 4When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato.
- 5Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell (cut thin slices from potato bottoms to level if necessary).
- 6In large bowl, mash the potato tops and pulp with butter.
- 7Set aside 2 T each of cheese and bacon for garnish; add remaining cheese and bacon to potatoes.
- 8Stir in the sour cream, egg, salt and pepper.
- 9Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- 10Top with remaining cheese and bacon; sprinkle with paprika.
- 11Place in an ungreased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1 inch baking pan.
- 12Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stuffed Baby Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 19.8 mg
- Sodium 175.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.0 g