This recipe features ingredients I keep on hand and it looks tasty. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make and share this Stuffed Baby Red Potatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Scrub potatoes; place in a large saucepan and cover with water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 15-20 minutes or until tender; drain.
- When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato.
- Scoop out pulp, leaving a thin shell (cut thin slices from potato bottoms to level if necessary).
- In large bowl, mash the potato tops and pulp with butter.
- Set aside 2 T each of cheese and bacon for garnish; add remaining cheese and bacon to potatoes.
- Stir in the sour cream, egg, salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into potato shells.
- Top with remaining cheese and bacon; sprinkle with paprika.
- Place in an ungreased 15-inch by 10-inch by 1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160 degrees.