Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fresh, refreshing, and has LOTS Of good stuff.
- 2 cups whole frozen unsweetened strawberries (approx. 10oz)
- 1 1⁄4 cups lime-flavored soda water
- 1⁄4 cup milk or 1⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- lime wedge, for garnish
- Spin a wedge of lime around the edge of your glasses and dip them in sugar.
- Put the strawberries in the blender and let them sit for 5 minutes to thaw slightly.
- Add 1°C fizzy water and the sugar substitute.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir in the remaining fizzy water and pour into your glasses, garnish with another wedge of lime.
My girls love this for their after school snack - I'm using frozen strawberries and works great. I also add a splash of lime juice in the blender to give it extra zing. Thanks.
Nice and light! Like PaulaG, I also used fresh strawberries and ice cubes. I measured 1 and 1/4 cups Canada Dry soda water and squeezed one lime into them. (I could've used 1/2 a lime, but I really like my smoothies lime-y). A great drink on a warm day!
Quick, easy and delicious. I used a diet lemon/lime water. My strawberries were fresh so I added 1 cup of ice cubes to the mix and processed in my Vita Mix. Thanks Carrie:)