- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine (for frying)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine dry ingredients.
- Cut in margarine with a fork, pastry cutter, or your fingers.
- Stir in milk.
- Form dough into 12 biscuits.
- Melt 2 tablespoons margarine in an iron skillet over medium/low heat.
- Fry half of the biscuits for about 6 minutes on each side, and drain on paper towels.
- Repeat with 2 more tablespoons of margarine and remaining dough.