Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a different way to enjoy brownies. This recipe is from www.crazy4crafts.org.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of the butter. Beat the remaining butter with a mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add brown sugar; beat until well mixed. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another large bowl stir together flour and baking soda; stir in oats. Gradually stir dry mixture into beaten mixture. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan combine the 2 tablespoons butter, the sweetened condensed milk, and chocolate . Cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
- Press two-thirds (about 3-1/3 cups) of the oat mixture into the bottom of an ungreased 15×10x1-inch baking pan. Spread chocolate mixture over the oat mixture. Using your fingers, dot remaining oat mixture over the chocolate.
- Bake in a 350°F oven about 25 minutes or until top is lightly browned (chocolate mixture will still look moist). Cool on a wire rack. Cut into 2×2 inch inch bars.
These were delicious, just like starbucks thank you :)