Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is always a holiday request but great for anytime!
- 2 (10 ounce) packageschopped broccoli
- 1 package chopped spinach
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 8 ounces sour cream
- Thaw and drain spinach and broccoli.
- Add onion soup mix; add sour cream.
- Put in buttered casserole.
- Top with buttered bread crumbs (don't butter them) and Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 45 minutes.
Yum! This is similar to other recipes here, but uses broccoli in addition to spinach, which is nice. I used a copycat recipe for the soup mix and it turned out great. I added some whole wheat bread crumbs for the last 5 min baking time, for a little texture.
This was amazing. Very tasty. I made a smaller amount and it turned out great. I used fresh broccoli and spinach and crushed some Ritz on top and then put the cheese. Really delicious!!!! Thanks for the recipe HDMac!