Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super-simple and sooooo good. Perfect for that sweet/salty craving. And only 3 ingredients! From glam.com. Try these at your next girls' night!
- 30 Rolo chocolates
- 30 small pretzels (not sticks, but the flat, figure-8 shaped kind)
- 30 pecans or 30 walnuts, toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unwrap your Rolos. Place the pretzels on a baking sheet and top each one with a Rolo candy.
- Bake in oven for 3-5 minutes, until the chocolate just begins to melt. The Rolo should be soft but not completely melted.
- Remove from oven, place on cooling rack and immediately squish the chocolate with a nut. Watch the caramel ooze out. YUM.
yummy and easy. I used not only pecans but walnuts and cashews. They are yummy with all kinds of nuts, since not anyone like pecans.
The kids enjoyed making them and everyone enjoyed eating them!
Great little treat. The kids loved making them.