Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
For all you "raw foodists" out there -- here's apple pie without cooking! I got this from a friend and have never tried it myself, but I'm sure it's good.
- 2 cups walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1 cup raisins
- 5 apples, peeled and cored
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 1⁄2 cup dry coconut powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 lemon, juice of
- unsweetened flaked coconut
- Soak raisins in distilled water.
- Using food processor, combine crust ingredients; press into pie pan.
- Place all filling ingredients (including water and raisins) into food processor, and pulse until a medium coarseness is achieved.
- Place filling into pie crust, sprinkle with coconut if desired, chill and serve.