I spent some time in wonderful Munich Germany last fall and found myself drawn to the beer taps to ask for Radler after Radler. I was a solitary traveler just trying to soak up some of the culture and was so curious what they were mixing up with their beer as I watched them pour. So I asked and have tried to make my own version with what we have to work with here in the US.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) can minute maid lemonade
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle of favorite german beer (Weissbier "wheat beer" is best)
- 1Prepare lemonade as directed on label.
- 2Mix prepared lemonade and beer together in a 1:1 ratio.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Radler--Wonderful German Beer/Lemonade Concoction
Serving Size: 1 (815 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 32.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 33.9 g
- Protein 2.4 g